Everything Has Changed

Full sail ahead to the future.
It is the usual day. It just the same routines as I do. I woke up, prepared the breakfast and go on with the life then after. But, now I'm home back in Malaysia. The routines are different and not like I used to back in the UK. Malaysia is, of course, warmer than the UK weather.

I left Malaysia almost about 2 years and stayed in the UK for study. I can feel the differences since I left and I don't know how to react to this situation. I don't know it is sad, happy, etc. It just mixed together and hard to pick one.

The most changes I can see are the environment, people, and the thinking. I don't know. I just feel. You imagine what if I away longer there. There must be lots of changes happened. Probably.
I love to talk about the environment. There are so many changes and improvement in Malaysia like the public transport, particularly at Kuala Lumpur since there's the busy public transport there. I think the new rail called MRT and I don't know what it stands for LOL. The internet connection in Malaysia is improving as well. While I came back to Malaysia, I think the connection has been enhanced since I tried the new telco Umobile and it is splendid. The plan provided is affordable and the data included is relevant. I hope in the short period, it will improve more from time to time.

Then the people. Yes, of course, people always change. Probably, I wasn't ready for the changes. But now I realise there's nothing important than believing yourself. I'm not saying the others such as friends and families aren't important, but I think you need to put the trust on yourself first since the others never stay. Now I realise. I can see since I came back the way people think, talk, react and even look are different. I don't know, probably since I left, I just thought they will be the same. I was wrong. It just different, I can feel it. But, they look just the same, but it is not like I used to.

Then I learnt something from this. I have to let go of the old thing. I need to keep move on without any burden and quickly achieving the future. All the past are the memories you've created, and so many things happened including the happy and sad moments.

So, just let go.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment