Sambal Jahek Logo

The Logo

The header

Hi readers! Well, on this posting I will get you into this interesting logo that I have designed previously.

I took the task because I thought the idea behind this logo was brilliant! The client wants me to create something simple (apparently most of the clients do), and gives it a traditional touch. They wanted to create a food product base on the traditional recipe. So, they needed me to make it happen.

They were the easiest client I ever worked. I am happy because I can express anything on the design of course guided by what they wanted. Since they produce food base on chilli, I create chillies vector to make it looks spicy ensure people know it's sambal product. For the fonts, I make them looks like a hand writting so that it feels traditional. Lastly, I embeded a spices from a free photo stocks.

This design is done in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Online Deals UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    template design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, it is totally helpful for me. Retail Escaper

    ReplyDelete