I have to change


Assalamualaikum and Good day!

Lately, I have been less productive to be honest. I know it’s not a good point to start. But you know, I need to scratch on something or I will remain the same. Of course, I want better than this. I wish I can do better. I should learn from the past mistakes. I don’t want to use the quote “people do mistakes”, since I know most of the people knows it. I don’t say it’s wrong though. I just thougth that is the point of the weaker to make an excuse. For me, the strong people are keep pushing their limit to the best they can. Mistakes will happen along the journey. But, those who are realise, they will learn from it; and those who aren’t will looping in it. You know what I meant. 

On this new year (Muharram), I wish I active be active (more productive) and willing to push my limit. I hope for the bless of Allah in everything I do. I can’t be same. I am an adult now. Back then, I never confessed that I was an adult because I was very comfortable with the environment. I never thougth I needed to let go the old globe (life). Start from now on, I have to think about pursuing myself to be better and stable on any sides. I need to work harder. Firm on my works. I read and heard so many people has succeed; and my mother always tell me “If they can, why not us?”. It makes me to think, it all starts from us. From our action. If we sit for nothing, don’t expect food will come to you. You should get the methaphore there. 

The most important thing now is stop being childish (sometimes doesn’t matter). I need to know how to coach my own life. Probably, I need to start fixing my spiritual/religious life. I have to fix my relationship with Allah since I think I have been lost for so long. I have to turn back to Him. May He helps me along the journey. InshaAllah. Besides, I need the supports from family, friends and may people out there. Thank you, for those who are willing to help. 

Some will say ‘tldr’ (to long didn’t read), but for me this writing didn’t mean for people to read. I absolutely didn’t expect people to read it at all. I said earlier I need to scratch to something right? However, if there is anyone who read it and get inspiration from it, I am very glad. We have to be strong together then. 

Love yourself, your family and your friends because without them this world is a total darkness. 

Kind regards, Syukran Wahab.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment