Spent Break Time at NewCastle Upon Tyne

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well, hello there! How are you doing everyone? Hopefully, you guys doing great today. If, there is the unfortunate day today, just remember it just a bad day. Everyone has a bad day right. Your rainbow will come soon. Believe me. :D

Faez and Lilly
Alright, so this time I'm gonna write about my holiday I spent at Newcastle the last few weeks. I went there to see my friend, Lilly. My other friends, Zara, Faiz and I decided to surprise her there. We were hiding the surprise that we gonna come to her house. We told to her housemate, Kak Nisa so that the plan isn't messed up I suppose. She made Nasi Lemak that day! I loved it. LOL.

We knew Lilly was sad. That's why we gonna surprise her XD. The day came! We travelled there by bus for 4 hours of journey from Manchester. It was a long journey for me since I don't like to travel by bus but I wanted to tighten my spent, I had no choice. We arrived at Newcastle and took an Uber headed to her house. We knocked her door and was hoping she open the door, and you know what? She did!. We saw her happiness on her face. She smiled a lot and apparently surprised!

So, I guess our plan succeeded. Yay! Then we were hanging out, had our dinner, walk around Newcastle and much more you know. The best activity was we were karaoke! We did crazy things like ordered super mega extra large pizza for dinner, and we felt like dying after. We stayed there almost about one week. It was a lovely holiday. I felt like I was at home. 

Thank you for the warm reception Lilly. I hope I can visit you at another time. Well, under here I posted some of our pictures while we were at Newcastle. Click the picture to see larger. 


Somewhere in Newcastle

Kak Nisa and Lilly

Me, Zara, Faiz and Lilly



Somewhere in Newcastle

Alright, guys. I'm gonna go and see you next time! Have a good time. Be well, think positive.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I love this post man. haha thank you for coming. lain kali datanglah lagi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright Lilly. You're very welcome. InshaAllah ada rezeki aku datang or tunggu kau balik Malaysia kita hang out.

      Delete
  2. I've never been to any.. but it looks lovely, quite classy. I like.lol I hope it stays that way.. newcastle stag do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the good writing.What's on in Newcastle

    ReplyDelete