Diet Challenge: Day 1


Hello,

So, today I started my Diet Challenge to lose some weight, and it went very well. I felt a little bit different such as tired but at the same time healthier. I'm using the Atkins technique of diet on this program since I read how successful this method is. Then, I decided to use the method as guidance. I need to reduce my carbs intake every single day. I know, this is hard for me because I ate rice every day and it was my essential food as I'm the Asian guy (typical) LOL. 

Well, let's check out what I was doing on my first day

Breakfast.

  • 2 eggs fried in butter and pinch of salt.
  • 1/2 of the cup broccoli.
I was exercising with a friend this morning, and we danced. Dance is one of good cardiovascular exercises and fun. So, I tried it, and it was helping me to sweat.

Lunch

  • 2 portions of white fish (baked with salt and pepper.
  • 1 Bok choy and 1 egg (cooked as soup).

Dinner

  • Small portions of chicken, bean sprout, 1/2 of a cup broccoli, and 1/4 cabbage (fried in butter together).
  • A small container of Greek cheese.
  • 1 cup of green tea.

Well, that's for the first day of this challenge. See you next time. Be well, always positive!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment