We Did the UPSI Tour!!!

There! we were meeting Dr Laili

Hey there! So, today my friend (Poh) and I decided to go around the campus meeting someone there. It was a good day. I went to the Animation Lab in the campus to see my friend (Pidut) as we need his motorcycle road tax. By the way, we borrowed his motorcycle. 

In the meantime, we met our lecture (Miss Syuhada) because she was in the lab that time. For your information, she is currently studying in the UK as well. However, she's here because she has some research need to be done I believe. We talked quite long as we changed the experience living and studying in the foreign country.
I took a selfie with Miss Syuhada!

After that, we went to the Miss Laili Farhana office. She's now known as Dr Laili Farhana. We just had a small conversation. Then we decided to have a dinner together by the way. Then we just left. Of course, we were going to meet her at night for dinner.

Then the interesting was, we wanted to see the UPSI stadium and the swimming pool. We got the wrong day, however. It was because Wednesday only the females allowed. No males are allowed okay. Then we decided to shoot a tour around the UPSI new campus. 

Take a look at below video. Thanks to my buddy Tien Poh because willing to be the cameraman.


Anyway, thank you for pass by my blog! Muachh chicked! XD

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment